Friday, June 4, 2010

Free day at 50-acre Riviera Maya resort with Italian Duchess

Italian Duchess Rosa’s D’ Ferrari is inviting you to her birthday party at Hotel Esencia in the Riviera Maya on August 24, 2010. That’s right; you don’t have to be Italian royalty to attend. Originally built for the Duchess as her private estate, the property is now a 50-acre boutique resort offering 29 spacious cottages and suites set in the backdrop of a picturesque seaside paradise.

Why would an Italian Duchess invite strangers to her birthday party? The answer seems almost too simple: A genuine enjoyment of giving. According to Duchess D’Ferrari, "I am very fortunate to have what I need to live a very happy life. Rather than receive presents for myself on my birthday, I like to give back to my guests and the community." As evidence of that, during her birthday week, 5% of all reservations are donated to a local orphanage foundation located in Playa del Carmen. When asked why she would bypass receiving gifts for herself in favor of making the donation D’Ferrari answered, "For me, the donation we are making to the orphanage makes me feel better than any gift I could get for myself."

Posted via web from Cancun Mexico News

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is a very complete article i found about Cancun to share with you. http://www.hoteltraveltour.com/mexico/cancun-quintana-roo.html