Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Story: In Cozumel, Mexico

It's been a while since I've visited the Caibbean this time of year and I am reminded of why I love coming at this time.  For one it's our 25th wedding anniversary, the other reasons are the weather and the crowds or lack there of.  The weather is great.  Upper 70's - low 80's during the day and upper 60's low 70's at night and there is always a nice breeze.  You can lay on the beach all day and not sweat profusely.  The crowds are minimal, which means you can get a table at any restaurant, you don't have to hunt for a chaise lounge and there are little to no children. 

Whenever I come to Mexico, the first thing I want is guacamole, limes, jalopenos and a an ice cold cerveza.  When I arrived at the hotel it was lunch time so that's exactly what I did.  I also had some seafood ceviche that was so fresh it tasted like the sea.  We had lunch on the beach and watched people parasurfing.

Posted via web from Cancun Mexico News

No comments: