Friday, March 12, 2010

SAM SAYS|Some great resorts in Riviera Maya Mexico

What would I recommend in the Riviera Maya Mexico, you ask?

The Bluebay Grand Esmeralda in the Riviera Maya, built in 2007, is set on a stretch of more than 1,500 feet of sand, lots of room for everyone to have their own piece of sand.

Blue Bay is a solid four-star, according to Sunwing buyers who recommend it highly, and I would certainly agree. It has all the things a four-star requires -- coffee pot, fridge, iron and ironing board.

My room had much more than that. It was a swim-up two-room suite. Open the patio doors, wander out on your own deck, and climb down a ladder to a pool that went nearly all the way around the villa.

For people like me, who like to swim at night it is perfect, and never did I share it with anyone else. I probably used it five times a day.

A big plus in the nicely-decorated suite was the wide corridor with lots of closets. There were two bathrooms, one shower, and one tub. I was in a resort recently where there wasn't enough closet or drawer space, and we really only had carry-on, so this was a nice treat.

Posted via web from Cancun Mexico News

No comments: